THE NINE SATANIC STATEMENTS
Source: LaVey, Anton Szandor (1969). The Satanic Bible. New York: Avon Books. ISBN 978-0-380-01539-9.
- Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!
- Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
- Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
- Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
- Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!
- Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic
- Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development”, has become the most vicious animal of all!
- Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or
- Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all
THE ELEVEN SATANIC RULES OF THE EARTH
by Anton Szandor Lavey © 1967
- Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
- Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
- When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
- If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
- Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
- Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
- Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
- Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
- Do not harm little children.
- Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
- When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
THE NINE SATANIC SINS
by Anton Szandor LaVey ©1987
- Stupidity: The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.
- Pretentiousness: Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn’t applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone’s made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.
- Solipsism: Can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They won’t. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of Do unto others as they do unto you. It’s work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.
- Self-deceit: It’s in the Nine Satanic Statements but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when its fun, and with awareness. But then, it’s not self-deceit!
- Herd Conformity: That’s obvious from a Satanic stance. It’s all right to conform to a person’s wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of the many.
- Lack of Perspective: Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.
- Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies: Be aware that this is one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something new and different, when in reality it’s something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the creator and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.
- Counterproductive Pride: That first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism is: if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you’ve painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, I’m sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow, then do it.
- Lack of Aesthetics: This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. Aesthetics is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off classical standards of beauty and form most of the time so they are discouraged in a consumer society, but an eye for for beauty, for balance, is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for greatest magical effectiveness. It’s not what’s supposed to be pleasing—it’s what is. Aesthetics is a personal thing, reflective of one’s own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.
THE 21 SATANIC POINTS
Source: Robury, Conrad. The Black Book of Satan. Brekekk: Newport, year of Fire 102.
- Respect not pity or weakness, for they are a disease which makes sick the strong.
- Test always your strength, for therein lies success.
- Seek happiness in victory – but never in peace.
- Enjoy a short rest, better than a long.
- Come as a reaper, for thus you will sow.
- Never love anything so much you cannot see it die.
- Build not upon sand, but upon rock And build not for today or yesterday but for all time.
- Strive ever for more, for conquest is never done.
- And die rather than submit.
- Forge not works of art but swords of death, for therein lies great art.
- Learn to raise yourself above yourself so you can triumph over all.
- The blood of the living makes good fertilizer for the seeds of the new.
- He who stands atop the highest pyramid of skulls can see the furthest.
- Discard not love but treat it as an imposter, but ever be just.
- All that is great is built upon sorrow.
- Strive not only forwards, but upwards for greatness lies in the highest.
- Come as a fresh strong wind that breaks yet also creates.
- Let love of life be a goal but let your highest goal be greatness.
- Nothing is beautiful except man: but most beautiful of all is woman.
- Reject all illusion and lies, for they hinder the strong.
- What does not kill, makes stronger.
- There are different sects of Satanism. Joy of Satan Ministries is Spiritual Satanism.
- Satanism is not a “Christian invention.”
- Satanism predates Christianity and all other religions.
- Satanism is not about spooks, goblins, vampires, Halloween monsters or other related entities.
- Satanism is not about “evil.”
- Satanism is not a “reaction to Christianity.”
- Satanism is not about death.
- True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan’s) intention.
- We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being.
- We know Satan to be the True Father and Creator God of humanity.
- We know “Yaweh/Jehova” of the bible to be a fictitious entity, and the people behind coercing this lie, to be the true deceivers of humanity and the masters of lies. This is evident in the many contradictions within the Judeo/Christian Bible, revealing this text to be the work of human beings who had occult knowledge and infused it with power to make it credible, and to incite fear in order to control.
- We are law abiding.
- We DO NOT advocate or participate in any blood or living sacrifice. This act is Judeo/Christian, as stated in their Bible- Deuteronomy 12:27:
- We have found Satanism is the original religion of humanity. We have done our research. Satanism is based upon the ancient religions that predated Judaism and Christianity from hundreds to thousands of years.
- Christianity was a reaction to the original Pagan religions, labeled as “Satanism” meaning “enemy/adversary” in Hebrew. If you read through the information contained within this website, we prove this.
- Christianity was invented to remove spiritual and occult knowledge (the powers of the mind) from the populace and place this power in the hands of a “chosen” few to the detriment of all humanity. The powers of the mind and soul are very real. People who are unaware of or who do not believe in these powers are easy to control and manipulate by those who are skilled in using these energies.
- The Original Gods [Demons] were unjustly labeled as monsters and branded as “evil” to keep humanity from spiritual knowledge.
- Because of this, the human race has drastically degenerated both spiritually and intellectually.
- Spiritual Satanism strongly advocates all learning, knowledge, inquiry, and free thought.
- Spiritual Satanism supports the separation of church and state. Satanists do not push Satanism or prosyletize.
- Spiritual Satanists acknowledge science and believe everything of the occult/supernatural to have a rational scientific explanation.
- We believe humanity has been held back dangerously in this area due to the hoax of Judeo/Christianity and its relentless attacks upon science for centuries.
- We practice power meditation to advance spiritually and to elevate ourselves. Power meditation is as essential for the human soul as food is essential for the human body. The serpent, a symbol of Satan represents the firey kundalini force coiled at the base of the spine, which upon ascending, transforms the human mind and soul to a much higher level of understanding and ability. This is the true meaning of “Raising the Devil.” The Serpent symbol of Satan also represents the DNA helix of life.
- We work directly with Satan. We believe each and every person who is willing and respectful can have a personal relationship with Satan. There are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism; the Ministry is here only for guidance and support.
- We take our tenets and practices directly from Satan himself. For far too long, enemies of Satan such as the Christian churches have been at liberty to dictate lies concerning Satan and Satanism. These lies have been the foundation of occult crimes and other heinous acts that they indirectly promote. True Satanism has been actively and zealously suppressed for centuries and many out of ignorance believe lies about Satan and react accordingly.
- Spiritual Satanism is a life loving religion. Satan accepts us as we are, but guides us to advance ourselves to where we evolve to a higher level. Spiritual Satanists are free to live their lives as they choose- responsibility to the responsible. We live by natural law and encourage everyone to develop themselves to their fullest extent.
- We know we “save” our own souls as opposed to claims of the Nazarene saving anyone. Satanism is based upon the true transformation of the soul through power meditation. The Nazarene is a fictitious entity, whose identity was stolen form some 18+ crucified Pagan Gods, such as Odin, who hung from a tree and is nothing more than a tool to keep humanity under the control of a chosen few. The Nazarene has been used in Christian masses and services as a substitute for a human living blood sacrifice, revealing their true purpose.
- The Judeo/Christian religion is a vicious hoax on humanity of catastrophic proportions. For a hoax to succeed there has to be a lack of knowledge on the part of the victim. The Christian religion and its cohorts actively suppress knowledge and free thought, encourage people to be slaves, and never advocate or teach anything for the betterment or advancement of humanity. As opposed to the stories of how the Nazarene healed people; Satan shows us how we can heal ourselves and perform so-called miracles, using our minds and the powers of our own souls.
- Through empowering ourselves, we have confidence, self-respect and achieve spiritual advancement and independence.
- Spiritual Satanism places no limits on developing the powers of the mind- known as “witchcraft” or “magick.” We believe in justice and just as martial artists are versed in the uses of Dim Mak and other aspects of physical combat, Spiritual Satanists are versed in the Black Arts of “magick” should they ever need them. People who are unaware of these powers are defenseless against them, and the powers that be know this all too well. Satan does not tolerate injustice.
- Spiritual Satanism does not in any way condone spirit abuse as taught in the classical grimoires. The Demons who were bound and compelled to do the bidding of the sorcerers are now free and anyone using the nine-foot circle methods and “Jehova” names is inviting personal disaster. The Demons are our friends and with respect and reverence in summoning through Satan, we seek to establish mutually beneficial relationships with them.
- Spiritual Satanism advocates individuality, liberty, and independence.
- It is obvious that Satan is not the “deceiver of humanity.” His followers have been few in number and he doesn’t need copious amounts of wealth, power and control to keep his followers.
And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh.